- Statusbericht april 2013. Mutaties in het Ube3a gen leiden tot Angelman S...
- Our research is focused on the Angelman Syndrome (AS). This syndrome is cha...
- Statusbericht juni 2011. In het onderzoek wordt gebruik gemaakt van bakke...
- Status april 2010. Right now a research is ongoing on CamKII. Hello every...
Both the commercial as well as the airing time we donated at no cost to the Nina Foundation. The Nina Foundation solely works with volunteers. The only costs we have are those for the Chamber of Commerce and the banking costs.
Nina Foundation Nieuws
Scientific research regarding the cause and treatment of the Angelman Syndrome. Scientific Research is the target of all efforts of the Nina Foundation. For this scope we finance various research efforts and we are the initiators of the Center of Expertise for A.S. (EAS) in the Erasmus MC Sophia Children Hospital in Rotterdam.
We also offer a bundle of professional and actual information about the A.S. on our website This is readily available to every parent who is interested, as well as researchers or educators. This site is also interesting for people, not directly involved but who would like to know more. For example: neighbours, family, friends and colleagues.
The Nina Foundation is a charity which has a managing board and committees with serious and committed volunteers. Without remuneration, they take care of the organisation, administration, the website, the translations, marketing, fund raising development and execution of events etc. But to realize all of this, more specifically the research, a lot of money is required.
Donating 1 euro? For each euro more than 98 cents goes to the NF. Read More about what you can do under ?Support Us?
- What would the brain look like in Angelman syndrome?
- Use of Enhanced Natural Gestures to Foster Interactions Between Children With AS and Their Parents
- Ube3a is required for experience-dependent maturation of neocortex
- Two percent of patients suspected of having Angelman syndrome have TCF4 mutations
- Towards a Molecular Understanding of Prader-Willi & Angelman Syndromes
The following documents have been translated into layman's terms so anyone can grasp the meaning:
- A Drosophila model for Angelman syndrome
- CaMKII inhibition underlies Angelman Syndrome
- Flumazenil Positron Emission Tomography Analyses of Brain
- Abnormal myelination in Angelman syndrome
- Angelman syndrome 2005: Updated Consensus for Diagnostic Criteria
Angelman children have visited
and are registered in the Expert Center
Bank details Nina Foundation
Bank account number: 1291.59.220
Payable to: Stichting Nina Foundation at Rotterdam, Netherlands